Terms and Conditions
Before starting your Personal Training (PT) sessions, please take 5 minutes to read through the Terms and Conditions below to make sure you are happy with the commitment we are both making.
My commitment to you
· I will always use my skills, knowledge and experience to design a safe programme of exercise to help achieve your goals.
· The programme that we agree will take into account, your age, health, any injuries, your lifestyle, background, occupation, fitness level and your likes and dislikes related to exercise.
· It is my job to motivate and inspire you to reach the goals we set.
· You will always aim to be on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
· You will wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive.
· Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
· You will commit to the programme 100% in order to achieve results and the goals that we agreed on.
If a session needs to be cancelled
· Please give me at least 48 hours notice of cancellation for all appointments. If notice is less than 48 hours you will lose the whole cost of your session. See terms for cancellation of 30 minutes sessions below.
· If I need to cancel your session I will give you at least 24 hours notice of the change. If I give less than this, you will be credited with an additional session on top of the missed session.
If a session needs to be re-arranged
· Please aim to give me 48 hours notice if you need to re-arrange your session as this may give me time to find you an alternative slot without you losing your session fee. I can only accept a rearrangement if I have the availability you need. If I cannot move your agreed appointment, the session would either need to be kept or be cancelled.
· If I need to rearrange your session, I will give you at least 24 hours notice of the change.
Being late for a session
· If you are late for your session, your time cannot be extended and will end at the original appointed time. If I am late for your session late additional time will be added to the session if possible or to a subsequent session.
· If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, I may have to cancel the appointment and you will lose the session fee.
· If you declare any medical issues that may affect your training, I may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP depending on your health status. (Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter).
· You need to tell me about all medical conditions as I cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
· I will ask you to complete a medical and fitness questionnaire as part of your joining / induction session.
· Long Term Absences such as injury, illness, pregnancy will be dealt with fairly (for both of us) and on an individual basis. Sessions can be used when you are well and able to do so again. Please talk to me so that we can agree the best plan of action.
Fee Charging Policy
· Payment for sessions must be made in advance and at the time of booking. Sessions will not take place if payment has not been made.
· For bank transfers account details are as follows: Barclays Bank
· All 5 session packages must be redeemed within 8 weeks of purchase.
· All 10 session packages must be redeemed within 16 weeks of purchase.
· Sessions CANNOT be transferred to someone else and can only be used by the purchasing Client unless purchased as a gift, which has been discussed at the outset.
· In the unlikely event that I cannot continue your training for personal reasons, you can request a full refund for any unfulfilled sessions.
· I do have the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. I will notify you of any change.
· You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, (General Data Protection Regulation GDPR from May 2018), the Trainer will only do what you ask him to do, or what you have given him permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
· Your training sessions may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Your participation in a session means you consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.